Exhibitor Showcases - Limited Time Slots Still Available
There are still time slots available to present an Exhibitor Showcase session at the Annual Meeting in Baltimore. Showcase sessions will be held concurrently with other AALL scheduled education programs at the Baltimore Convention Center. Contact Pam Reisinger at email@example.com or at 312.205.8026 to schedule a time.
New this year, AALL is moving the Exhibitor Showcase sessions out of the exhibit hall and into the classroom! Not only will your company have the opportunity to present your products and services to an invested audience of legal information professionals in a dedicated educational environment, you are now afforded a full hour do it! Showcase sessions will be held concurrently with other AALL scheduled education programs at the Baltimore Convention Center – just steps away from AALL registration and the entrance to the exhibit hall.
Each $1,800 Exhibitor Showcase includes:
- 60 minutes of presentation time
- Theater-style seating for 100 people with head table to seat 4 people
- Wireless hand-held podium microphone, wireless lavalier microphone, and table microphone
- Laptop, remove advance, projector, screen, and wired internet connection*
- Promotion on the conference app and conference website
- Signage with session listings outside each room
- Session listing on the Conference App
*Changes to the room set and audio-visual equipment are not allowed
Laptops are configured with:
- MS Office (PPT,Word, Excel)
- Browers (IE, Chrome, Firefox)
- Windows Media Player
- VLC Media Player
Complete the application by May 1, 2018 for each session you wish to schedule. Session time slots are limited, and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Act quickly as time slots will sell out early. You will be invoiced as assignments are made. Session assignments will be communicated after May 1.
Please include company name in showcase title. Any changes to session title or description are due no later than May 11 to Pam Reisinger at firstname.lastname@example.org.